To disable a user from your RefNow account you simply just need to follow the steps below:
- Login into your RefNow Account.
- Head to Account -> Settings -> Users and Teams on the menu at the top of the page.
- Select the user from the team they've been assigned to.
- Click on the pencil icon on the right hand side.
- In order to disable the user, you will need to untick the Active Account button.
- Please make sure you click save in order for the changes to be applied.
- You will then be able to see the user's status as Disabled.