You can setup RefNow for Single Sign On (SSO) using Okta with the below steps:
You will need to signup for a RefNow Account first at: https://app.refnow.co/register
Supported Features of Okta SSO
- Login via Okta from the RefNow Portal Login Page
- Login via Okta using App Bookmarks
How to setup Okta SSO
1. Email email@example.com to request for SSO to be setup for your account. We will send you a unique Okta SSO Org ID which you will need to enter during the setup below.
2. Add the RefNow app in Okta by searching the Okta App Catalog
3. In Okta, choose the Sign On tab and enter your RefNow Org ID from above
4. Copy the Client ID
5. Copy the Client Secret
6. In step 1, RefNow Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) will have requested you to securely send the following details using a 1ty.me link:
- Your Client ID: (from step 4)
- Your Client Secret: (from step 5)
- Your Okta Instance URL: (e.g yourcompany.okta.com)
7. RefNow Support will reply once your Okta integration is ready to use. Please note that once SSO has been configured, you will no longer be able to login to the RefNow Platform using your email and password. You must setup your users in RefNow (via Users and Teams) before they will have access to the platform via SSO.