To add a question in a different language (Spanish) please follow the steps below:
- Log into your RefNow account.
- Click on Referencing > Question Profiles at the top of the page.
- You will then have to click on the grey button that says "Add New Question".
- A box will appear where you will be able to enter the question you wish to add. Before you write the question, make sure you click on the British flag where a dropdown will appear and you will see a Spanish flag.
- Once you have switched to the Spanish flag, enter the question you wish to have and click on Add Question.
- The question will then be moved to the Spanish questions section. Again, you can filter between languages by clicking on the British flag on the top right hand corner as shown below:
If you find any difficulties in adding a question in a different language, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to help you!